Wednesday, August 8, 2007

St. George with Wilson's





Okay. It's taking a while to get used to this. It just took me fifteen minutes to figure out how to create a new blog!!!!

Anyhoo. We had a great trip to St. George with the Wilson family. We stayed in a condo with Scott and Rick's family, which was full of many teenagers!!! I haven't survived on such little sleep since college!! We played games all night, hiked Zion's NP, saw My Fair Lady and Katelynn's performance with the musical theater camp, swim, swam, swum and ate much!!! We sang Happy Birthday to Brianna at midnight, who is now 17. I just had to smash twinkies in her face, in memory of her 13th birthday. The kids had so much fun with cousins, they didn't want to come home. Thanks Wilson's!

6 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea!! An update and pictures! Good Job! Glad you guys had fun.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Looks like a fun time!!

Your blog looks great!

Chuckie said...

Its about time I thought you forgot how to do this. Looks like you had a fun time.

Dave said...

nice job your an official blogger now.

VivaLasFloyds said...

I realize you're at camp but can't Tom update or something?

VivaLasFloyds said...

Ok, you're begging for me to delete you, aren't you?!

UPDATE!