Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Whitlee!!

Whit, age 8. Rodeo Queen!
Whitlee and Katelynn.
Whitlee and the "Brown Braeden" the next time she saw him, he was blonde and she didn't like it! She wanted the Brown Braeden! Cute dance picture!
Whitlee, Caroline and the poor sucker who got his ears pierced!!

Holy Cow!! Whitlee is 18! Sorry I'm a day late, but here are a few of my favorite pix and memories of Whitlee.

Famous one-liners:

Run Forest!!
I can teach you how to make a left hand turn!
Nobody this good looking should feel so sick.
Where's the Brown Braeden? I like the Brown Braeden!
C'mon. You're an adult now and you can make your own decisions. I think you should get your ears pierced. (And he did!!!!)
I'm dating a boy who is a twin. I call one brother "Lazy Eye" and the other "Dumbo Ears". I then asked, Who are you dating? She replied, "Lazy Eye"


Oh Whitlee. It has been a fun-filled 18 years. Just watching you grow up has been a great source of entertainment. I look forward to many more years of your great stories around the dinner table.

Love,

Auntie Jo (AKA "Aunt Doe Doe")

5 comments:

Brooke Gordon said...

You missed some great one liners last night. Whitlee had mom laughing so hard she was bent over! Happy Birthday Kiddo, I love you!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Your brother has an 18 year old daughter?? No wonder he looks so old!

Jolynn said...

I think she caused most of those gray hairs!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

maybe we can get an update before Whitlee turns 19???

haha.. just teasing ya.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea..I was thinkin the same thing. UPDATE!