Sunday, November 18, 2007

HALLOWEEN

I'm not sure what I think about this costume either. She was
some sort of evil ballerina.
Supergirls Rule!!!!
Collin's found this talking head. Creepy

Halloween was a blast! The parties, parades and trick or treating were much fun. I have a picture of the three youngers, but I haven't received the only picture of Braeden from Tracy Jensen yet. Although, I don't know if I want to receive that picture. Brig found costumes for himself and Braeden. Brig was Flash Gordon and Braeden was Batman. The only problem was the Batman costume was a little large, so they thought it would be funny to dress as Batman in his later than prime years, and stuff his costume with a pillow. He didn't have a mask, so we painted it on and his lighter hair didn't quite fit, so they found a black wig made of yarn, which was in two braids. I'm not sure what to think of his costume.

1 comment:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

fun costumes!! can't wait to see the aged batman...