Monday, June 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!

Love that smile!
Love that smile too!
Since he was a baby he would play catch with anybody.
One of my favorite pix! They look like they like each other!
Playing a little Rock Band with Jake, Jake and Trevor

Collin turned the big 11 on Saturday. I can't believe it's been 11 years. Collin was the cutest baby and toddler known to man! I can say that cuz I'm his mom. He has the best smile with those dimples! He's my only brown-eyed child. He could get away with murder. I still remember the day I told my mom, "He's not cute and he's not funny anymore!" Okay. He's still cute and funny, but he's trying very hard to always look cool. Collin has a great sense of humor and if you listen, you'll catch his whit. He's sweet, sensitive, smart, talented, just don't tell him cuz it will embarrass him. He can keep his cool under pressure (you should see him pitch when there are a bunch of screaming parents on the opposite team) I'm so proud to be Collin's mom! And, yes, he can still get away with murder!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Collin was one of the cutest toddlers ever!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what fun pictures!!
hope you had a fun birthday!!

Kristin said...

Way agreed...Collin was SO helpful in convincing Dave to have children sooner than he maybe would have otherwise.

He was born with the twinkle.

Happy belated birthday from your aunt who can't keep up!!!

Marylin said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe he is 11 already! I remember when he first starting coming to scouts! He is such a good kid!! :)