Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN

This was Braeden two weeks ago for the "Bone Game"
between Vegas and Rancho....a 54 year rivalry! What a loot!!!!

Before trick and treats with Jensens.




School Parade


Carving pumpkins in a swimsuit!?!?

Halloween came and went so fast my head is spinning! We had a ward party on the 25th, which was lots of fun. We are now in a new ward. Our boundaries were realigned and the Christy Meadows ward is no more (sniff, sniff). We are now in the Mtn. Vista ward, which is wonderful! Caroline was very sad when all this occurred and I didn't understand it until Gay Whinery pointed out that Caroline was born when her daddy was the bishop of Christy Meadows Ward and she pretty much owned the place. Poor Princess Caroline's Kingdom is no more.






Anyway, back to Halloween! We had school parties, dances and parades on Oct. 30th cuz there's no school on the 31st due to Nevada Day.






On Halloween we spent the afternoon at the Jensens. The kids went swimming and played during the afternoon. We then ran home to carve pumpkins, then back to the Jensens for trick or treating. Braeden was surfing in California over the weekend. Greg Jensen took the boys to their place in Del Mar. I received text messages saying, "Weather is perfect. Waves are awesome. Having a Great time!" So we missed him over the weekend, but he's coming home tonight. Katelynn was with us for a short time, then off to a party. So it was Collin, Caroline and friends for trick or treating. We had much fun and I'm glad it's over. Now if I can just stay out of their candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Corey says that face paint "really sets off Braeden's eyes and he looks so pretty"...(Corey made me type that.)
I only buy Halloween candy I want leftover at my house...I think I should do the opposite so I don't EAT IT ALL! Gah!

Jolynn said...

You should have seen his eyes when he took it off! He looked like he was wearing eyeliner. Soooo pretty!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Sounds like a fun halloween.
cute kids!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Princess Caroline WILL survive to reign another day........we missed Trunker Treat here so there wasn't a Halloween for us. Just fell asleep on the couch. No kids in this building and it's locked so you can't get in without a key. Kinda nice------so just the snickers I have in the freezer for ME!!!!
Braeden, you look fantastic!!
Grama