Thursday, July 10, 2008

CLEAR THE ROADS!

Braeden's wheels!!! 4th of July!!
Caroline and Tom lighting fireworks.
Collin was soooooo into the 4th!

It's official. He has a license to drive! Braeden passed the test on the first try, yesterday. When he asked if he could go to his friends house (which is a 20 minute round trip drive) I said YES!!!!! GO FOR IT!!!! He drove himself and Collin to scouts. I also sent him on a slurpee run! It's awesome! Although, when I get the first insurance bill, it won't be so exciting.

4 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Oh Dear...I'm keeping my kids off the streets now!

Congrats Braeden & good luck Jolynn & Tom!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

WOW, Braeden's dad never had a car that cool when he was 16--bad bad parents. I's so great having someone else be the taxi driver. Now Brae---be a good safe driver.

Brooke Gordon said...

Love the pic of Braeden in his car!! Congrats Braeden and Happy Birthday...

Kristin said...

Congrats on the wheels!!!