Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

These Two........
Used to always fight right around this time of year. I always thought it was sad that they were arguing around dad's birthday and Easter. I can still see mom throwing those Easter eggs at dad! They were very entertaining. But then one day they made a beautiful discovery.........an accountant!!! You see, dad's birthday is April 15th! The Old Fart turns 65 today. He can now, officially, use the senior citizen discount, even though he's been using it for a while now! I missed blogging on mom's birthday, March 7th. Let's just say that dad married a MUCH younger woman!!! She looks much younger =) Happy birthday and belated birthday Mom and Dad! I couldn't have asked for a better childhood. I'm only slightly scarred from those fights around tax day!!!! ha ha
Thanks for all you do for us! You're the best! WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Good old jim and ann...love them!

Happy Birthday!

Brooke Gordon said...

:) The memories of childhood!
I think we can both agree that we act like them more each year.