Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This Blog Has Been Blognapped.

Hi everyone. This is Carla. I've taken over Jolynn's blog cause she's so busy she just can't keep it up. I know what you're thinking...sitting around all day while all her kids are in school watching soaps and eating bonbons. No, really, she's busy. Anywho, I thought since she doesn't often get to share things going on in her children's lives, I'd update on at least one of them. Braeden is just finishing up his volleyball season for the year. I was lucky enough to go to his last game before playoffs start and snap a few pictures of him. Let me share them with you...

This is where they were doing london bridges falling down( i thought that was a weird pre-game activity but it seemed normal to everyone else so I didn't say anything)...
Then they prepared to do the rockette kicks...
Finally it was on to the game. Here's a mad serve by the boy...
Another fine serve...
I think this was between games and he was doing the hokey pokey(he's serious about putting that right leg in)...
This was an observation of mine during the game (scary right)...
And a few more shots of his mad skills...
I gotta admit, the boy is good. I'm assuming that's a Bolton trait. After all, you saw the picture of his father. Good luck in the playoffs Braeden. And no matter what happens, you're still such a pretty boy.

I now turn this back over to Jolynn. I believe there's a birthday in June so maybe we'll get an update then.

8 comments:

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Thanks for blognapping!!! So we can see our boy playing. We get his newspaper stats!! And never fear, there ARE athletic abilities on Braeden's dads side. Actually, he was a darn good basketball player in high school. And Tom's sister and brother are volleyball players!
Maybe you could take somepictures of Jolynn doing her dancing and eating bonbons......

Michelle said...

I love it!

Jolynn said...

Carla, you crack me up!!! Thanks for taking the pictures and then posting them on my blog. You're hired!! P.S. We won last nights game! We play again Thursday. Go Wildcats!

Keri Miller said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Loved the pictures! Very awesome!

Brooke Gordon said...

THANKS CARLA! I am glad someone will tell me what is going on with my sister. I am sure your version was more amusing than Jo's anyway...

Gary and Michelle said...

That was the laugh I needed tonight. Thanks!

Kim and company said...

Great picture of Tom! Hee Hee! Loved the pictures of Braeden---cool that he's such a gifted athlete!

Marylin said...

Yay Carla!! I need friends to update my blog when I don't feel like it!! :)