Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer and Scouts

I let Caroline take some pictures and she, somehow turned off the flash.
I was just telling Braeden that the last time he pinned me in scouts,
he was shorter than me.Collin looks so thrilled!!!

The Giant!

So Cute

Caroline played in her first soccer game yesterday. Caroline said, "We crushed em!" Final score 8-1. We haven't been to a soccer game in years and it was much fun! Braeden has been giving me a hard time for not signing Caroline up for sports. He thinks it's a shame for a girl of her size to be singing and dancing. You will see by the pictures that she is quite imposing on the field!:)

We also had a Court of Honor a few weeks ago. It's the first one in about three years, so Braeden had many awards. We just need an Eagle project to be approved and completed. It's such a pain to get that kid to just finish the darn thing!!! Collin is moving along quite nicely as well. Maybe he'll get his Eagle before Braeden!

My marathon is in six days. Only four more days of training, which will be a combined 17 miles of running. I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow is the big 20th Anniversary for Tom and I. Wow! We're old! I'll blog more about that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

sorry jolynn but you looked as thrilled as collin in that picture! ha!

love how caroline towers over everyone. she'll be the one all the mothers on the sidelines are talking about... wanting to see her birth certificate!!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

oh and happy anniversary!!

Galloping Grandparents (GG) said...

Tell Braeden she needs to sing and dance too.....that will last longer than any glory days in sports!!!

I hope B gets his project done before his next birthday or it won't happen!!!

Kim and company said...

Soccer is fun! Great to see updates! Our Lissa is quite the tall chickie too! Must be a Wilson thing! (Hee Hee)