Monday, September 10, 2007

20 years

I finally decided to go to my 20th High School Reunion. (Shut up, Chuckie!!!) So, does anybody have ideas on how to lose 10 pounds in 6 days? The only idea I have is to catch a nasty stomach flu! I don't know what to wear. I know what not to wear, which is everything in my closet! I went shopping for clothes, but all I could find was a "body enhancer" aka girdle. It's supposed to smooth the waist, hips and thighs. It actually works pretty good. I wore it yesterday and it hides all the rolls, but after three hours of church I couldn't wait to take the sucker off. I thought my eyeballs might pop out! Any ideas on how to pull myself together for this one? (Really. Shut up, Chuckie!!!)

8 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

let's go shopping girl!

ding has flights to salt lake on today...?

Brooke Gordon said...

Wow, your old!!!!

Brooke Gordon said...

Is there going to be Walker attendance or Cane racks available for you old farts.

Michele said...

Hey Its Michele Shafer! 20 years huh? well lets just say I past that a few years ago, and I wished I looked as good as you after 20 years! But Black is always slimming! Have a great time!

Jolynn said...

Let's go Jen. Are you buying?!
Do I need to say, "Shut Up, Brooke"?!
Thanks for the advise, Michele. I was thinking something black.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hey is that your sister Brooke?? If so, I'm loving her!!!

Brooke Gordon said...

Sorry, I just can't believe it has been 20 years. Stopy worrying. You look WONDERFUL. (p.s. Carla, yes this is Jo's sister)!!

Chuckie said...

I love Brooke also....I don't have to say anything I can just sit back read and laugh!!!! I do think you should post a then and now picture. Now for the weight lose you could stop eating cookies every 5 minutes like you did in your previous blog entry.