Friday, September 7, 2007

Perspective revisited





Kate and Collin were trying to get on my last nerve a few days ago. Same old stuff.....Collin can't open the frozen orange juice can.....or do anything I ask.......and Katelynn is constantly looking for some foreign object in her food, water, ice, bowl, cup, spoon, everything that's about to be put in her mouth. Really, you should see her at the dinner table....it takes forever to finish a meal. So, instead of throwing my hands in the air, or yelling "WHYYYY" and wondering where I went wrong, I just laughed and took picutures. Enjoy our disfunction!!

3 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

ah.. "sue" looks cute in those pictures.

lisa said...

Collins fingers aren't working correctly because of to much guitar hero!!!!!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Your kids = some theropist's new summer home.