Saturday, September 1, 2007

Diet Woes

Yesterday's diet:
Breakfast - Oatmeal, peach, orange juice
Snack - Protein Bar, water
Lunch - Pita bread wrap w/ turkey and veges, water
Snack - Sunflower seeds, sugarsnap peas, water
Dinner - Outback steak (I ate about 1/2 of it), veges, shrimp on the barbie (3)
Evening snack - Peach smoothie made with lowfat yogurt and peaches (finished about 1/2 of it)
Come home at 10:00 and find that Katelynn baked cookies.........
10:05 - one cookie
10:10 - one cookie
10:15 - one cookie
10:20 - 1/2 cookie
10:25 - the other half
Okay. Start over tomorrow
Story of my life!!!!!!

3 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yeah right like there was 5 whole minutes between each cookie...please!

Karen W said...

Love your cookie diet----just my type!!!! Hope you can keep this up so we can keep track of you. Still want the pictures on our email so I can print some out.
Grama

Paige said...

LOL -- I started the rest of my life this week, too. Trying SO hard to get moving every day and watch what I eat. I have been writing everything down and it is helping. But old habits die hard. My goal is 20 lbs down by Christmas. I think if you lost that much you would blow away!